10. Greeting Card Writer: Creative Writers come up with those clever rhymes and moving poems that consumers buy regularly.
9. Song Writer (Lyricist): Creative Writers partner with musicians to write catchy and meaningful lyrics that people just can’t help but sing along to.
8. Comic Book Writer: Creative Writers make up the monsters and villains that kids and adults alike love to hate.
7. Travel Guide Writer: Creative Writers travel the world finding great activities and hotels and then use their words to entice us to visit.
6. Blogger: Creative Writers spend their days writing on every topic from gardening to gaming.
5. Advertising Executive: Creative Writers create jingles and commercials that catch the attention of even savvy shoppers.
4. Reviewer (Movie, Book, Restaurant…): Creative Writ- ers sample things and write their opinions in maga- zines, newspapers, and online publications.
3. Publicist: Creative Writers: Creative Writers schedule interviews, appearances, and handle press releases and advertising for their clients.
2. Columnist: Creative Writers use their unique point of view to create weekly articles on topics that interest them for publications around the world.
1. Literary Agent: Creative Writers read manuscripts for quality work and represent the author in their publish- ing ex perience.